Welcome to my blog where I write about Vaguely Phyisics Related Matter, I hope you enjoy it :)

Friday 13 April 2012

200th post!

I made it through another 100 posts! Well I will have by the end of this post. To follow tradition I will now proceed to list my favourite blogs this 100 under the following categories (although the categories aren't particularly well defined since they are a slight after thought!):
  1. New favourite scientist /change of opinion - Since I haven't really found any scientist to replace Tesla, I mean that is going to take some beating! However in regards to changing opinions, I have constantly been changing my mind about which university to go to! I have now made up my mind on Nottingham as made official in this post and looking back I always liked but there was a lot of chop and change inbetween!
  2. Coolest picture / coolest thing I did - the coolest picture I have made HAS to be this one, although it certainly doesn't win any prizes for the most realistic! However the coolest thing that I have done must be starting this world trip series because it feels good to get it out of my head!
  3. Funniest post - the fact that I am struggling to think of this one is quite a worry... although anyone that knows me will concur that I am not a funny person! I suppose the Brian Cox mask is what gave me the most laughs.
  4. Favourite experiment  / excuse to mention a favourite person - There haven't been a lot of experiments but I suppose that I have to say the most recent minstrel in hot chocolate experiment since i think I am still riding out the sugar rush! The best excuse to mention a non physics favourite person has got to be that post about Olly Murs!
  5. Most interesting factual post - I suppose this is the one that I found most interesting whilst writing. It was about making music from radioactive patterns and was a completely new concept to me and I wanted to show it to everyone!
Cheers and here's to another 100 posts! Poor you!!

    2 comments: