Welcome to my blog where I write about Vaguely Phyisics Related Matter, I hope you enjoy it :)

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Exciting post!

I have about 6 different posts to write at the moment but I seem to have a bottomless pile of homework at the moment but this literally cannot wait!

So I got home after staying late at school for physics (we were going through a test we did last week - apparently when a teacher is reprimanding a class for doing badly in an assesment and she rhetorically asks if anyone even got over half, it isn't the right moment to ask if 51% counts? Nobody told me about this rule...) I found a letter waiting for me. I love recieving post anyway but its usually a another university advert but this time it said IOP on the front. So I got a little excited but was still expecting some kind of advert or newsletter from the Institue of Physics. Little did I know but it was a membership card!! I never got one last year, it was so unexpected!! I feel so special! Its got my name on it and everything! Ahh, so happy :)

Also to add to the physics joy, I bought an old textbook from my physics teacher that the department wanted to get rid of. Its really big and looks very intellectual - perfect for my shelf at uni!! erm, of course by that I mean, perfect to read and learn from... Actually, it'll honestly be good for the PAT exam I have to do for Oxford...

No comments:

Post a Comment