Welcome to my blog where I write about Vaguely Phyisics Related Matter, I hope you enjoy it :)

Saturday 9 August 2014

Latest news trawl

Works been a bit slow of late (in fact I have actually have been given permission to read books and surf the web!) so I have been spending a lot of time on BBC news!

I have had a few 'origami phases' in my life but the lastest one is because a friend bought me a page a day calender. This one below has been my favourite so far but after reading this article about Origami robots, I feel its time to get a new favourite!
They are initially flat and then can ensemble themselves and will surely prove to be incredibly useful in many areas. For example space travel where space is tight and equipment needs to work remotely.

I also saw that the Rosetta mission has made progress by catching up to the comet! I wrote about this mission when I visited the royal society summer exhibition this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment